Through RAIN, The Coca-Cola Foundation has provided access to clean water, sanitation and hygiene for over 7 million people in 41 African countries.
Designed and managed by GETF, RAIN is the Coca-Cola system’s flagship African community program contributing to the achievement of the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals on clean water and sanitation access (SDG 6).
By deploying a network of over 350 public, private, and civil society partners, RAIN addresses specific community needs and creates long-lasting impact through WASH and other water-based activities.
Clean water, sanitation and hygiene access for 6.7 million people:
- Serving more than 1,200 schools and 60 clinics
- Empowering over 480,000 women
- Strengthening 14 water utilities across 17 cities
- Fortifying 8 watersheds through nature-based solutions
- Returning 12BN liters to nature and communities
- Providing 350,000 people with COVID-19 prevention supplies